These are the terms and conditions of using the website at PORTAL.INTSILO.COM, owned and operated by INTSILO LTD. Please email us at if there’s anything you don’t understand.
Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of PORTAL.INTSILO.COM (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
This website provides the facility for you to:
- enrol in online learning courses
- access learning materials
- participate in online discussion
- manage and monitor the use of ‘enrolment keys’ obtained from intsilo.com
- verify course completion certificates.
While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Website is generally available we make no representation or guarantees as to such availability.
We reserve the right to withdraw access to all or any part of this Website for periods of time in order to modify the content, for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance and for other purposes, without notice to you.
Since you will receive this Website via third party telecommunications networks, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the availability of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free. Similarly it cannot guarantee that the transmission of any information over such telecommunications networks will be secure nor that you will be able to access this Website at all times. This Website is therefore provided to you on an “as is” and “as and when available” basis, and your use of this Website is at your own risk.
User account, password and security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities which take place under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will INTSILO LTD be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
Your use of the Website
In using the Website you agree not to:
- impersonate any person, living or dead, or use a false email address whilst creating an account and if we have reasonable grounds to believe this is the case we reserve the right to delete your account;
- make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the Website, computer systems, networks connected to the Website or the computer or property of another;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the Website, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- use the Services to send unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
- advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless the communication facility specifically allows such messages;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
- threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
- collect or store personal information about others.
We have no obligation to monitor the Website but shall be entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and, at our sole discretion, to remove any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
Any data you post in forum discussions can be seen by other course participants and may be quoted, copied or used elsewhere. It is your responsibility not to post data that you want to keep private.
Suspension of Account
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or any parts of the Website at any time, without notice to you, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website includes links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that INTSILO LTD not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source code connected with the Website) are protected by copyright, trade marks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
The Copyright of this website is owned by INTSILO LTD.
We may at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Website or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold INTSILO LTD harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against INTSILO LTD by any third party arising out of your use of the Website, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by INTSILO LTD in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, INTSILO LTD will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of INTSILO LTD for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of INTSILO LTD.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.